Organizacijska enota ljudska univerza is a department of Posoški razvojni center (Soča Valley Development Centre). The main task of the Centre is to facilitate development in the Upper Posočje region, most notably in the areas of business, human resources, environmental and spatial planning and rural development. The Soča Valley Development Centre implements local and regional development projects in Northern Primorska and takes part in national and international development projects (as project partner or as lead partner).
As a department for human resources, Organizacijska enota ljudska univerza mostly covers fields, related to the development of individual personal and business life:
- ICT literacy,
- Foreign languages skills,
- General knowledge,
- Quality ageing,
- Social inclusion of vulnerable groups.
In this manner, we cooperate with relevant public serves (social work centres, public library, local and regional primary and high schools, the Employment service of Slovenia, etc.), stakeholders and governmental institutions on a local, regional and national level (Municipalities, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport and Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal opportunities).
We have been participating in international projects like Erasmus + K1 (staff mobility) and a lot of other international projects funded by European Social Fund (ESS) and cross-border projects.
We offer different types of courses, lessons, workshops in the field of adult education:
- Different courses for adults who are older than 45 with none or low education, employed or unemployed.
- Language courses: English, Italian, German and Russian courses of different levels.
- Coffee Chats – an informal way of learning a foreign language.
- ICT courses.
- Multi-generational centre: offering tailor-made programmes and activities for vulnerable groups of all ages to provide support and foster understanding, respect and sharing of experience between generations.
- Study circles: an informal way of learning.
- Consulting and advising regarding career, education, etc.
For more information please contact: Brigita Bratina Peršin
E: email@example.com T: +386 5 38 41 515
Find us on Facebook: Facebook page